Mongolia Trip Destinations that Cannot be Beat
A land as vast, open, and ancient as Mongolia cannot be easily summed up in a short list of tourist attractions and tours. However, you do have to start somewhere. Here are 10 Mongolian destinations that are not to be missed.
1. Ulaanbaatar: Mongolia’s capital city
2. The Orkhon Valley: Home to a host of ancient cities
3. Bayanzag (The Flaming Cliffs): A site of stunning natural beauty
4. Tsagaan Suvarga (White Stupa): See towering rock formations and limestone
5. Uvur Hoshoot (Uushgiin Deer Stone Complex): Home to vast archaeological treasures
6. Lake Hovsgol (Huvsgul): A shining lake within vast rolling hills
7. Altai Tavan Bogd: Home of the Bayan-Ulgii Province’s highest peak
8. Khorgo Terkhiin Tsagaan Nuur National Park: Known as the Switzerland of Mongolia
9. Gorkhi-Terelj National Park: Sweeping mountains and verdant forest
10. Hustain Nuruu National Park: Home of the legendary Mongolian takhi horse
To learn more, and schedule your Mongolian vacation, get visit magnificent-mongolia.com today.